On Sunday my Mum, sisters Elaine, Stephanie, Judith and myself went to NICE for a couple of nights away. We had a good time and saw loads. Here is brief is basically what happened.
1. Got up at 4am for flight with Thomsonfly.com
2. Arrived in Nice.
3. Weather beautiful and very hot
4. Went to Flower and fruit market in the old town of Nice.
5. Got a Train to CANNES
6. Went on a boat trip to Sainte Marguerite, which is an island off the coast of Cannes, where we visited the fort where the Man in the Iron Mask was imprisoned.
7. Went out for a meal that night.
8. Collasped into bed.
9. Day two: Visited Monaco via a train.
10. Visited the Palace, Cathedral and Ocean geographical museum/aquarium and Casino.
11. Went out for another meal - food very good
12. Day three got an early flight back to the UK.
I would like to go back to Monaco and spend a week there - at the same time as the F1, with Phill. Stay in a hotel half board. (posted 6:20 PM) |
Results I had some more assignment results last Thursday:-
For the Module - Current Professional issues in Children's Nursing I got 70% AND
For Nursing Practice Three Action Plan assignment I got 53 out of 70 Add to that Part one of the module (The CV where I got 28 out of 30) and for that module my over all mark is 81%. I am very pleased. Just one more assignment to do now and thats it! (posted 6:14 PM) |
My name is Louise and I'm a 23 year old staff nurse working on a childrens oncology ward in Cambridgeshire. Want to know more? Read on or drop a comment